Here is the 411- all you have to do is:
1.) Leave a comment on Her BLOG letting Ali know what color you want and mention who's blog you heard about the contest on...hello...MARLY aka YARN THING!!
2.) Then head to your blog and post a list of your summer knitting goals (there may be an end-of-summer contest of some sort to celebrate summer knitting accomplishments...) and mention this contest (with a link to this post- http://www.skeinsherway.com/2007/05/pre-summer-contest.html)
3.) Lastly e-mail Ali with the link to your post! (ali AT skeins her way DOT com) Be sure to mention in your post for anyone who follows your link to let her know what blog they jumped from as every 'referral' will earn you another entry! ( I know you won't let me down!)Contest will run through the end of the month (May) and my talented children will draw three winning names (or secret blogging identities) out of a container of some sort on June 1st.
What can we win? First place winner will receive 1 copy of the tank pattern along with 4 hanks of Blue Sky Dyed Cotton in their choice of colors (I like Chocolate Brown)! Second & third place winners will each receive a copy of the pattern and whatever other goodies happen to jump into the package just before sealing and sending!
- Jill and I will have our website up and running efficiently by mid June!
- I will have patterns written for at least 6 more purses/bags!
- A book proposal will be submitted by the end of summer!
- Finish (and start) the PeaPod Sweater!
- Socks, Socks, Socks! Want to knit more socks...I don't care how many
- Keep the podcast Fun and Entertaining
- Knit Caden a sweater for his first year of pre-school in the fall.
- Knit Allura a sweater for Kindergarten in the fall.
- Teach John (yes, my husband) how to knit...long story that I will explain very soon.
- Crochet a baby blanket for my best friend who is having her fist baby (a little girl).
- Crochet a baby sweater and booties to match baby blanket!
Make sure to mention to Ali that I sent you!