Friday, March 28, 2008

Episode 32: The Houck and I


I have the great pleasure of chatting with Amy O from the Hook and I blog and Babydoll Dress fame! But that is not all of her accomplishments! Be sure to listen as we chat about Knitty Gritty, Crochet, Knitting, Crochetme, Interweave Crochet, Felted Crochet and TNNA!

I have some MAJOR news that I share with you all at the beginning on this episode and a quick little thing I wanted to tell you all about at the end. So BE SURE to listen to the whole thing! You know it ain't over until Jim Carrey Sings :-)

Enjoy!
Marly

Music (60 second clips as always)

Shake Your Groove Thing by Peaches and Herb
Hit Me With Your Best Shot (live) by Pat Benatar
Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now by McFadden & Whitehead
Let's Go Crazy by Prince
Cuban Pete by Jim Carrey in The Mask

Books:

The Color Book of Felted Crochet
Crochet Me

Links:

My Muse
Amy's Store!

Check out the Blog to find Marly's Tip Jar on the sidebar :-)

...Thank YOU! You have been a great audience! I will be here all night, Don't forget to tip your waiter or waitress!

xoxox

No comments: